Induction Loop Drivers
- AMPETRONIC induction loop drivers to drive the audio induction loops. A general guide to assist in the proper selection of induction loop drivers is provided at Assistive listening devices induction loop system drivers
- AMPETRONIC preamplifiers designed for use with AMPETRONIC Induction Loop Drivers or systems driven from an existing audio mixing desk
Induction Loop Receiver
- AMPETRONIC ILR2 induction Loop Receiver for those without telecoils or hearing aids
- AMPETRONIC supplies a small range of microphones for use with Audio Induction Loop equipment
Input Signal Adaptors
AMPETRONIC supplies a range of adaptors to simplify the interfacing of various types of signals
AMPETRONIC supplies a range of items to simplify the installation of Audio Induction Loops
- Systems such as very large area requirements, irregularly shaped areas, systems requiring low-spillover for confidentiality or proximity to other induction loops, sites with extensive metal loss, sites where voice evacuation / emergency notification is required, or any other unusual installation site
Advisory and Consulting Service
- Audio Induction Loop systems can be designed for any complex installation. For these special installations, we can supply a range of equipment that provides high quality audio and enables all regulatory requirements to be met with essentially "standard" units. In most situations, consulting and design charges are included in the price of the equipment
Back to top
Copyright © 1999 AssistiveAudio. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.